ALL PLAYERS, BOTH MEMBERS AND THEIR GUEST MUST REGISTER IN AT THE CLUHOUSE BEFORE PLAY.
Proper golf attire is requested of all players. Shirts must be worn at all times. No tank tops, muscle shirts or cutoffs are allowed. All gentlemen must wear shirts with sleeves. Soft spike shoes are required. USGA Rules of Golf are to be followed at all times unless a local rule exception has been made.
- Groups must start on #1 tee unless authorized to start on #10.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay. Faster groups have the right of way and shall be allowed to play through.
- Please replace all divots, level sand bunkers, repair ball marks on greens and place broken tees in tee receptacles.
- A maximum of Foursomes are allowed. Exceptions must be made through the Director of Golf
- Players must obey the Rules of the Day regarding carts (i.e., cart path only, 90-degree rule, course closed, etc.) A sign is posted daily at the Clubhouse.
- Do not drive motorized carts within 50 feet of the greens.
- No carts are to be off the cart path on all Par 3 holes with the exception of Hole #6. Carts may leave the path on the tee side of the ditch.
- NO skateboards, roller blades or bicycles are allowed on Country Club property.
- No practicing off any tee box. Practicing is to be restricted to the practice range.
- Range Balls are the property of the Club and are to be only used on the practice facility, not the golf course.
- All food & beverages consumed on Club property must be purchased at the Club.